Exploring Statistics with Fathom
by Cindy Clements
Exploring Statistics with Fathom is an ideal introduction to statistics for grades 11 through college. Fifty activities cover the basic concepts in an introductory statistics course— whether general, AP®, or college. Topics include distributions, probability, inference for means and proportions, Chi-Square tests, and inference for regression.
- Blackline activity masters
- Extensive teacher’s notes
- Detailed answers
- Downloadable data sets, demonstration files, and correlations of the activities to leading textbooks and the AP Course Topic Outline
Table of Contents (.pdf)
- Instructions and activity notes (.pdf)
- PenniesTemplate (.ftm, Fathom file)
- Pennies (.ftm, Fathom file)
- LifeExp (.ftm, Fathom file)
Sample Activity 2: Box Plots and Transformations
If you’ve already purchased Exploring Statistics with Fathom, download the accompanying Fathom files.